60 Beard Jokes to Liven Up Your Party

Knowing a good joke is a great weapon you can wield in any situation. These 45 beard jokes will help you and your friends enjoy a bunch of really good laughs.


Beard Jokes

1. Beards are magical. You never see an ugly man with a beard, but you always see an ugly man without a beard.

Beard Jokes


2. Beards tell you a lot about a man. Full beard: might live in the mountains. Rugged. No beard: might play for the New York Yankees.


3. Facial hair that is only located under the lower lip is called a soul patch. Facial hair that only grows in spots on the neck is known as pitiful.


4. The only type of person that can’t pull off facial hair no matter what style it’s in is a woman.


5. Why is it that beards can only grow in the face? Because they have attachment issues.

Funny Beard Jokes


6. A study showed that people perceive bearded men as 51% less cheerful than clean shaven men, but anyone able to grow a full beard knows just how happy of a feat that can be.


7. Abraham Lincoln grew his famous beard after a little girl wrote him a letter and said he’d look better with one. That same girl, however, had no advice about going to the theater.


8. Studies show on average, a man’s beard will grow 5.5 inches a year. It’s safe to say men wouldn’t mind something else attached to them to do the same.


9. Average men who shave spends roughly 3,350 hours of his life in the bathroom. Men with beards use that time to have fun with the average men’s girlfriends.

famous beard jokes


10. One time I asked myself what would Jesus do? Then I grew a beard.


11. A man who shaves spends roughly 3,350 hours of his life in the bathroom. A man with a smartphone, wifi, and lotion spends twice that amount.


12. 55% of men from around the world can be seen sporting a beard or facial hair. The other 45% can be seen transitioning into a woman.


13. Growing a beard is like working out except you don’t need your headphones to do it.

Beard Jokes for men


14. 55% of men from around the world can be seen sporting a beard or facial hair. The rest can be seen working for them.


15. Do you want your beard to grow thicker? Man up. If that doesn’t work then you probably didn’t do it right.


16. A dog is man’s best friend. A beard is man’s best wingman.


17. 55% of men worldwide have a beard or facial hair. The other 45% can’t be trusted. Donald Trump doesn’t have a beard. Coincidence? I think not.

Beard Jokes


18. Beards are so cool bouncers let you enter the club before the clean-shaven men.


19. Wanna know the difference between a man with a beard and a man without one? One man gets more respect. The other man doesn’t have a beard.


20. A bearded man is the Cadillac of mankind.


21. Beards are popular. So popular they can make the Kardashians jealous.

Epic Beard Jokes


22. Growing a beard can distract the guy or girl you have a crush on from how fat or ugly you are.


23. Beards are so awesome, God grew one


24. A picture is worth a thousand words. A beard is worth a thousand souls.


25. Growing a beard is like being a doctor. You need patience (patients).

Beard Jokes to Laugh


26. Keep your body clean, but your beard cleaner.


27. If your beard is longer than Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin then you’re doing it right.


28. Having a beard doesn’t make you a douchebag. It makes you THE douchebag. The kind that every woman wants to f%&k.


29. Treat your beard the same way you would like people to treat your daughter. Like a pretty princess.

Beard Jokes


30. Beards are for tough guys like Chuck Norris. Legend has it that Chuck Norris’s Beard had to get permission to grow on his face because it was intimidated by his toughness.


31. Beards are sexy. Said ALL women everywhere.


32. Beards are warm. It’s like a jacket for your face.


33. A man with a beard is like a coffee shop with wifi, everyone loves them.

Popular Beard Jokes


34. My best friend got himself a girlfriend who only likes him because of his beard. I guess you could say that love is in the hair.


35. Bald men need beards to demonstrate their humanity. Without them, they are basically eggs / walking eggs.


36. Beards are men’s makeup: there are thousands of styles to choose from, they improve an ugly face, and you can easily spot a fake one.


37. My girlfriend said she wouldn’t like me without my beard, so I kept it. My beard is shaving this relationship from failure.

Beard Jokes to Share


38. I had to crop half my beard from my profile picture. The other half didn’t make the cut.


39. Why is it that beards are men’s best feature? Because they’re cut above the rest.


40. Butchers don’t shave their beards. They chop it.


41. What is Leo Messi’s / Lebron’s / Joshua’s favorite beard style? The GOATee.

Beard Jokes


42. What does Keanu Reeves say when he sees a really good beard? “You’re beardtaking!”


43. Men with good beards rarely make bad investments. They know they could lose all of their shavings.


44. Beard Grylls: a survival specialist, and also a very good barber. a good survival specialist, a better barber.


45. Beards, ‘cause men without them don’t know how to change a tire.

Hilarious Beard Jokes


46. Why was the mustache always getting into trouble? It was constantly hanging around a bad beard.


47. Daniel Radcliffe has grown thicker beards. Now he is hairy potter.


48. Why was the bearded man refused to get a haircut? Because he was afraid of losing his “mane” attraction.


49.  Why did the hipster start shaving his beard? Because he heard it was too mainstream.


50. Why did the bearded man start wearing a face mask? To hide his face and show his beard.


51. What did the bearded man say when asked if he was growing a beard? No, I’m just cultivating my face garden.


52. Why did the bearded man refuse to go to the circus? Because he didn’t want to see the bearded lady steal his thunder.


53. Mustache convinced the bearded man to shave his beard only. It said, “You can’t handle the beard!”


54. What did the barber say to the bearded man who wanted a ponytail? “Sorry, we don’t do hair extensions for grizzly bears.”


55. How did the plane crash on him? Because he had a landing strip beard!


56. Why did the barber steal a goat? Because he couldn’t resist the appeal of mutton chops.


57. The beard was afraid because he heard his man is going to open a shavings account


58. Why did the bearded scientist shave his beard? To prove that he wasn’t a researcher.


59. What do you call a bearded man who’s always on time?

“Punctual fur.”


60. Why did the man’s beard break up with his girlfriend?
Because she was too prickly.


Similar Posts