It takes months to grow a beard you always wanted. It should take much less to find an ideal beard trimmer. Many men spend hours looking for a perfect trimming tool to keep their beard looking amazing without too much effort. An ideal beard trimmer can keep your efforts to a minimum while making sure you don’t spend too much time with the tool in hand. Unfortunately, there are many low-quality beard trimmers on the market today. Finding a good one using a trial and error method can cost you your beard. That’s why we decided to help you make a choice by reviewing several top-quality trimmers
Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer: Our Best Pick
It took us some time to find this trimmer and we certainly hope it can become your favorite beard care tool as well. We are also sharing 4 more top picks to give you something to choose from. Reading 5 concise yet informative reviews will only take a few minutes.
Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer, ER-GB40-S
This electric trimmer comes with 19 attachments making it easy to deal with a beard of any length. You can use this tool to trim any body hair, including a mustache, neck, and even head. The trimmer is water-resistant and very durable.
Beardstyle Product Rating: 9.8/10
Full Reviews: Top 5 Panasonic Electric Beard Trimmers
#1. Panasonic Milano All-in-One, ER-GB40-S
This particular trimmer is a top pick for the number of functions, durability, and design. The 19 attachments allow you to vary your hair length from 1 to 10 mm with 0.5 increments. You can use this trimmer in the shower and clean it by fully immersing the tool in the water.
The stainless steel blades are very sharp, making the trimming process faster. Besides your beard, you can use this trimmer on your legs, arms, armpits, and other body hair. It’s truly an all-in-one hair care tool.
#2. Panasonic Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Beard and Hair Trimmer ER-GB370K
This electric beard trimmer works on both wet and dry hair. Its 45-degree stainless steel blades offer excellent cutting performance. You can choose from 19 different trim settings (1 to 10 mm, 0.5 increments). You can use this trimmer in the shower. Since it’s waterproof, it’s fairly easy to clean. In fact, it takes only a few seconds after each trim to rinse the trimmer.
The unit comes with a comb attachment, which you can use to trim the hair on your head or the upper lip. It takes about 8 hours to charge the battery fully.
#3. Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer
This trimmer has a whopping 39 trimmer and clipper settings. You can use in on all parts of your body. The 45-degree stainless steel blades do a wonderful job dealing with hair of all length and thickness. The trimmer dial is easy to adjust depending on your preferences. The trimmer is well designed and offers an easy grip.
If you like traveling, you’ll enjoy the trimming kit since it has a universal adapter. The attachments and a cleaning brush come in the box.
#4. Panasonic ES-LA93-K, Arc4 Electric Razor
This high-quality model is a shaver with trimming elements. It has a precise 4 blade system, a powerful motor, and a great design. You can use this razor if you have a short beard since the trimming elements are not too varied. Men with goatees and stubbles can appreciate the power of this model. The pop-up trimmer is built-in. The model provides wen and dry operation. You can enjoy a clean shave and a precise trim in the shower.
The ergonomic design makes this razor easy and enjoyable to handle.
#5. Panasonic ER224S Men’s Cordless Wet/Dry Hair, Beard and Body Electric Trimmer
This is a great versatile trimmer for men, who are on a tight budget. It deals with all types of hair, including beard, mustache, neck, arms, and more. The sharp stainless steel blades make trimming fast and simple. It’s a waterproof model so you can use it in the shower.
The trimmer has 14 adjustable trim settings to help you pick the length of your hair. It has a certain learning curve, so you need to spend some time reading the manual before starting a trimming session.
Drag & Drop Products Names to Find The Ideal Products from Our List
It was a tough job to find the best Panasonic beard trimmer on the market. After experimenting, testing, and reading other reviews, we came up with a winner Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer, ER-GB40S
Things to Look for When Choosing A Beard Trimmer
- Design: Is it lightweight and portable?
- Usability: How many attachments does it have (which increments)?
- Versatility: Can you use it to trim the hair on other body parts?
- Blades: Are they sharp and precise? Stainless steel blades usually do the job well.
- Durability: Does it look and feel durable?
- Cord: Does it offer corded and/or cordless operation?
- Battery power: How long does it take to charge the battery? How long does it last after one charging session?
- Grip: Does it have a comfortable handle?
- Price: Is it fairly priced for your needs?
- Warranty: 1 to 2- year warranty is a nice bonus for any trimmer.
- Reviews: Does it have more positive than negative reviews?
- Accessories: Such accessories as a travel bag, oil, and cleaning brushes are a great addition.
- Learning curve: Does it take a while to learn how to use the trimmer?
Tips for Using Beard Trimmers
- Oil the trimmer before each use and clean it after.
- Start by trimming the neck and cheek hair, move on to the mustache, and finish with the beard.
- Always keep your trimmer charged.
- If you are using a trimmer for the first time, start with a longer attachment comb.
- Remember that wet hair is longer than dry hair so it’s better to work on a dry beard.
- Invest in a large mirror to make beard trimming easier.
- If you need more power, use a beard trimmer when it’s plugged in (only works for trimmers with a corded option).
- If the trimmer is making strange sounds, turn it off, clean, charge, and try again.
- Try to find a comfortable position before starting to trim your beard. You’ll need to stand/sit like this for a while.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often should I clean my beard trimmer?
A: It depends on how often you trim your beard and how thick your hair is. Ideally, you should clean the unit after each trimming session.
Q: Is oiling a trimmer really necessary?
A: There is a reason why most trimmers come with a small oil bottle. Oiling your trimmer before each trim keeps it working better longer. If your trimmer doesn’t come with an oil bottle, you can use any vegetable oil instead.
Q: Can I use a beard trimmer to shave?
A: Some beard trimmers work as razors if you don’t use any attachments. However, you may not get a close shave unless you choose a versatile trimmer specifically built for shaving.
Q: Can I wash my trimmer?
A: Carefully read the manual. Some trimmers are water resistant and can be washed. If your trimmer is washable, it makes the cleaning much easier.
Q: How can I manage the thickness of my beard?
A: If a trimmer comes with a length guard comb, you can use it to correct the thickness.
We hope you’ll find out reviews useful when choosing your perfect beard trimmer. Even if you don’t like the above-mentioned trimmers, you can take advantage of our tips when looking for your ideal model. A beard trimmer is an irreplaceable assistant. Even if you are just starting to grow a beard, consider investing in one.