What is Chin Strap Beard
Chin strap beard is a defined kind of facial hairstyle that runs from one side of your face through your jaw-line down to the chin to the other side of your face touching your hair. There are a number of men who find it fit to attach it with the mustache.
How chin strap beard evolved and got popular
Chin strap beards have an incredible history. This style came into existence one hundred years ago. Chin strap beards moved to Europe later-on to Russia, and finally Japan subsequently. Chin strap beard was first done by Hudson Taylor as well as Paul Kruger the president of the 19th century. Chin strap beard is liked by so many celebrities, making it so famous among the young generation. Read about Chin strap beard styles here.
To establish good chinstrap beards, you need to have substantial facial hair that runs through your jaw-line to the chin all through to the other side of your face. What’s more, you can also include your mustache in your style. To have good Chinstrap beards, you need to get a professional barber to outline the style. Chin strap beard looks great on individuals who have an egg like shape face.
How to grow a chin strap beard
Growing good beards is no longer a walk in the park nowadays. Lots of men find it impossible to manage beards. However, I cannot rule out the fact that there are a number of men who are doing pretty well in managing their beards. Here are some tips on growing your chin strap beards.
- You need you need to have facial hair running all through your face from left to right.
- Give your facial hair a month or so to grow.
- After your beard has grown, find a professional barber to outline your facial hair.
- Trim your beard using a precise Wahl trimmer living a line of hair running down on your jaw-line to the chin, and finally to the other side of your face.
- If you have the mustache, you can still incorporate it.
- Clean all your facial hair on any other part of your face.
How to trim
Trimming chip strap beards has never been a walk in the park for many professional barbers. Chin strip need precision unlike other beard styles, any slight mistake might lead to unbalanced chin strip beard, thus affecting your facial looks. Enlisted here are steps to follow when shaving Chin Strap Beard;
- Clean your face with warm water to eradicate all the debris in your face.
- Apply shaving cream, then run your finger on your jaw-line to remove all the cream. This exercise also assists you to make an outline that will guide you all through in your shaving process.
- Only shave the portion of your face that has cream and leave the hairy strap.
- When shaving your chin strap beard, ensure that you don’t tamper with the chip strap.
- Rinse your face with a lot, and make sure that your strap is straight.
- Chin trap beard style is so amazing; however, you need to have your strap done with utmost precision.
- Always shave your facial hair frequently to maintain your chin strap outline.
As I had mentioned before, maintaining this kind of style is not a walk in the park. However, you need to act responsibly. Make sure you Steam as well as trim your face on a daily basis.