Bearded men are very attractive and are known for their manly feel. Hence, beard maintenance products like Woodsman Beard Oil is a necessity because, the most attended are well-groomed men who manage to keep their beard good looking, soft and shiny. Others who trim and comb their beard but give no attention to nourishment part struggle to make a point.
Woodsman Beard Oil by The Bearded Bastard: Exclusive Review
Woodsman Beard Oil made from natural ingredients is a lightweight oil that works great on both mustache and beard. This oil has a universally pleasing woodsy scent celebrating manly passion and character.
- Woodsman Scent: A Dry, Woody, Cedar, Pine scent, derived from the essence of the forest. Discover why Woodsmen is the perfect combo of subtlety & boldness. By combining elements of cedar & pine, coalesced into a dry, woodsy essence, we have created a scent that is truly fit for a man of the wilds!
- Classic Beard Oil Blend: Our unique blend of Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, plus 4 other plant oils work to condition & moisturize the hair & skin without clogging pores, keeps facial hair soft, and reduces the “itch” associated with beard growth.
- For All Beard Types: Perfect beard oil for men with scruff or a full beard to help tame and soften. The natural ingredients also act as a healthy beard growth oil!
Product Name: Woodsman Beard Oil
Product type: Beauty & Personal Care
- Conditions beard and skin without clogging pores
- Gives a soft, no itch beard
- Made in Texas, USA
Beard style Product Rating: 09/10
This is a cedar-scented beard oil from Texas made from natural plant-based oils. Unlike thick beard balms, Woodsman Beard Oil reaches to the skin underneath and nourishes it without clogging pores. It is highly effective in taming rough and tangled beard. It comes with a shaker insert for spill-free usage.
Why Is Woodsman Beard Oil Better Than Other Products on The Market?
Woodsman Beard Oil is made with all natural ingredients. It is priced a bit higher which essentially marks the use of quality ingredients and good production process. This is one of few beard growth stimulating oils available on the market. With regular application, Woodsman beard oil encourages the growth of straighter and split-end free facial hair.
Woodsman Beard Oil is an organic product which consists of natural oils. These natural oils go into the skin to nourish and protect facial hair from skin irritations. It is a mix of 7 different oils which are:
- Sunflower Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil.
Features and Benefits of Woodsman Beard Oil
The natural oil blend eliminates dry and flaky skin. It enriches skin cells with vitamins, minerals and prevents inflammation.
Woodsman Beard oil has a subtle woodsy scent. It doesn’t linger for long, 20 minutes after applying the oil the smell goes away.
Currently, 1 oz bottle of Woodsman Beard oil is priced higher compared to other beard oils on the market. The production cost in the USA and many ingredients usage seem to have added to the price.
Made in the USA
Often manufacturers to have a good profit margin, outsource beard oil production. Woodsman, however, produces its beard oil in the USA in good factory conditions and pays its workers well.
How to Apply
- Pour a drop on your palm using the shaker
- Rub and spread it on your palms and fingers
- With gentle motions, rub through the beard and skin beneath.
Following Video Shows a Short Review of Woodsman Beard Oil
Where to Buy
Woodsman Beard Oil is widely bought from online stores such as Amazon because of the low prices offered. However, you can also find the oil in the local or online Walmart store.
While the seasons change in a year, your beard can get rough, dry and brittle. Massaging your beard with Woodsman Beard Oil is one of the best ways to moisturize and protect it from pollutants. It gets rid of common beard problems and keeps the skin beneath in good condition. If you have a few extra bucks to spend, this beard oil can really make a difference in how your beard looks.
Last update on 2022-07-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API