When you are looking for a perfect beard trimmer, you often need to try a few. We’ve done the job for you and checked out several popular beard trimmers on the market. One of them is Philips Norelco 7200. This innovative beard trimmer has many interesting features, including hair vacuum, easy grip, and a variety of brushes. Let’s take a closer look at this model to see if it suits you.
Summary Review of Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer: Your Personal Beard Care Assistant
Let’s take a closer look at this model to see if it suits you. We have found it to be the best models available on the market today.
Product name: Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200, Vacuum trimmer with 20 built-in length settings, BT7215/49
Product type: Beard Trimmer
- This innovative beard trimmer has a vacuum option to leave less mess while trimming.
- Philips Norelco 7200 has a long battery life and sharp yet safe cutting capabilities.
- The trimmer includes 20 built-in length settings.
Beardstyle Product Rating: 8.5/10
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200: Extended Review
Finding the right beard trimmer is complicated due to a huge variety of them on the market today. Since it took you a long time and a lot of effort to grow a beard, you need a viral and powerful tool to trim it without any losses.
Philips has done a great job creating the Norelco series. It offers many interesting features while not charging an exorbitant price for the product. The 7200 model is one of the most versatile options for men with any beard type and length.
Features and Benefits
Hair Vacuuming Option
This is a wonderful option for people, who hate the mess made by most trimmers. Phillips Norelco 7200 sucks in the hair while trimming, leaving a very small amount of mess. Afterwards, it takes less than a minute to clean the device by cleansing the comb and blades under the running water. The cleaning brush is included.
Phillips did a wonderful job designing the trimmer. It looks sleek and compact. The trimmer comes with a special travel pouch, making it easy to take on business trips and holiday travels.
Five Year Warranty
The trimmer comes with a hefty 5-year warranty, which means the manufacturer is reasonably sure that the product won’t break down for at least 5 years. Phillips also offers a 45-day satisfaction guarantee, meaning you can return the product for a full refund within 45 days from the purchase date.
Two Trimmer Blade Heads
The trimmer blade heads are designed to deal with any type of beard and mustache. So you don’t need extra tools for the rest of your facial hair.
Lift &Trim Technology
Phillips offers their patented lift and trim technology that doesn’t tug on the hair, making the process faster and more enjoyable while not leaving the skin irritated
Length adjustment is easy with a simple zoom wheel. Norelco 7200 offers any length cutting between 0.5 – 10 mm (1/32’’ to 13/32’’) with 0.5 mm (1/32’’) increments.
The self-sharpening steel blades provide clean cutting for any beard type from full to soul patch. The well-designed blades make the trimming process faster and easier.
Other Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series We Liked
If you are looking for something to take care of your all grooming needs like nose and ear hair trimming, beard grooming, as well as stubble trimming with an accessory travel storage bag check our review of other Philips Norelco beard trimmer and find the best fit for you.
Philips Norelco Beard & Head Trimmer Series 5100
Product name: Philips Norelco Beard & Head Trimmer Series 5100, with Body Comb and Storage Pouch, BT5215/41
- This Norelco 5100 is slightly less advanced than the 7200 series. However, it’s still a wonderful choice for men, who want to keep their beard trimmed and stylish every day.
- Norelco 5100 comes with self-sharpening blades and 17 length setting, which are easily adjustable with a small wheel. You can vary the beard length from 1/64’’ to ½’’. This makes the trimmer suitable for virtually any beard length.
- The trimmer is easy to clean and wash. It has a comfortable grip handle and provides a high-quality shave.
- The unit comes with short and long clipping combs to improve the shaving experience. You can use them for a haircut as well.
If you are more into updated length setting can go for Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit – 18 Length Settings QG3364/49.
Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000
Product name: Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000, 13 attachment trimmer, MG3750
- If you are looking for a high-quality Philips trimmer at a low price, the 3000 series is a great choice. While newer models are already conquering the market, the “good old” 3000 still shows wonderful results.
- This trimmer comes with 13 different attachments for all beard types. Some are designed solely for beard trimming while others can be used for cutting ear and nose hair. The self-sharpening blades are made to last for many years to come.
- This model comes with a stylish storage bag. It takes only a few seconds to get the trimmer clean, especially when using the brush that comes in a box.
- The trimmer runs on a battery, which takes about 60 minutes to charge. This is a useful feature for shaving on the road.
How to Use Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer
Check out the video to get a clear idea about Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200, Vacuum trimmer with 20 built-in length settings, BT7215/49.
Step by step process to groom your beard with Phillips Norelco beard trimmer series 7200.
- Wash and dry your beard.
- Put a few drops of oil on the blades and then use a dry tissue to remove excess oil.
- Set the trimmer to the appropriate setting for the neck.
- Start by trimming and tidying up the neck area.
- Set the trimmer to the appropriate setting for the cheek and sideburns.
- Go on to the side of the face to deal with sideburns.
- Set the trimmer to the appropriate setting for your beard.
- Proceed to the jawline.
The Ultimate Beard Trimmer Battle: Who Makes The Best Beard Trimmer Norelco or Brio. Check The Video
Things to Note While Buying a Beard Trimmer
When choosing a beard trimmer, you need to pay attention to the following things. Norelco 7200 has most of these options handily available.
- Battery life – you don’t want to charge your trimmer on a daily basis. Look for a model with at least a 60-minute battery life (Norelco 7200 offers 80 minutes).
- Length Settings – depending on your beard length and style, you may need several length settings. Always check how many the trimmer has to offer. (Norelco 7200 has 20).
- Corded or Cordless use – If you are planning to use a trimmer outside your home, consider buying one that offers a cordless use option (Norelco 7200 has both).
- Easy Cleaning – An excellent beard trimmer must be easy to clean. Read product reviews to find out how easily you can clean a particular model (Norelco 7200 takes less than a minute to clean).
- Accessories – All trimmers come with certain accessories, such as combs, cleaning brushes, etc. Check if the model you’ve chosen has appropriate accessories in the box (Norelco 7200 has cleaning brush, 3 combs, and detailed trimmer).
Choosing the right beard trimmer is never easy. When you consider all the details and pay attention to the available features, you can make the right decision about a certain model. Even though there are some cons, Phillips Norelco 7200 can be a great product for your beard trimming needs.