When it comes to dealing with nose hair, many men prefer not to think about it. Thankfully, there is a big variety of nose hair trimmers available on the market today.
Using scissors to cut the hair is not just uncomfortable and ineffective, it’s quite dangerous. However, leaving such hair without control can lead to unfortunate changes in your image. We took some time to review 5 top Panasonic nose hair trimmer models.
Summary Review of Editor’s Pick
If you are looking for the best nose hair trimmer, you are probably confused with the huge variety of models on the market. Instead of wandering around the store, looking lost, you can read these short reviews to help you make a decision. We’ve done the hard job for you. All you need is to spend a couple of minutes reading.
Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose Ear Hair Trimmer
This small trimmer is for men on the go, who need a versatile tool to take care of nose and inner hair. Besides, this trimmer can be used for beards, mustaches, and eyebrows. Dual-edge blades do the job fast when your hair is wet or dry.
Beardstyle Product Rating: 9.8/10
BEST PANASONIC NOSE HAIR TRIMMERS REVIEWS
1. Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose Ear Hair Trimmer
This highly versatile trimmer is a great choice for men, who need to take care of all their facial hair. If you have a beard, this trimmer can help you craft small details. Thanks to the special sprinkling system, this unit wets the hair inside your nose, making it easier to remove. Stainless steel blades provide fast and sharp cutting. The design is compact and stylish.
2. Panasonic ER115 Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
This versatile nose and ear hair trimmer is small and easy to use. A special brush protects the tip blade from hurting the nose from the inside. This tool cuts the hair as close to the roots as possible, making the periods between the trims longer. This trimmer can be used both on wet and dry hair. The trimming takes a short time so the batteries can last for a few months.
3. Panasonic ER430 All-in-One Cordless Wet/Dry Multigroom Turbo-Powered Ear and Hair Trimmer Grooming Kit
This particular Panasonic nose hair trimmer stands out from the competition due to its highly powerful motor. Even though it operates with one AA battery, just like others do, it can get the job done faster. Besides trimming nose and ear hair, it can also help style the mustache, beard, and eyebrow. However, such procedures require some experience. The dual-edge stainless steel blades are sharp yet well-protected to avoid injuries.
One AA battery lasts for up to 90 minutes.
4. Panasonic ER-GN20-K Black Etiquette Trimmer Cutter
This compact nose and ear hair trimmer has a reasonable price tag and a great design. It can easily fit in your pocket. The dual-edged blade is detachable so you can easily maintain the trimmer. This model works fast and makes virtually no sound. It’s a good choice of trimmer for men on the go. The 1 AA battery can last for many months with average use.
5. Panasonic ER421KC Ear and Nose Trimmer with Grooming Light
This Panasonic nose and hair trimmer is on the expensive side. However, it has many attractive features. Its blades are dual-edge and durable. The model has a built-in light, making it easy to give your facial hair a clean trim. The trimmer is powerful and precise enough to be used on all facial hair, including your beard, eyebrows, nose, and ears. The trimmer is waterproof so you can use it in the shower.
Comparison Chart of Our Top 5 Pick
Drag & Drop Product to Compare & Contrast Your Preferred Nose Hair Trimmer
After reviewing about a dozen of Panasonic nose hair trimmers, we came up with a clear winner. Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose Ear Hair Trimmer has all the necessary features a good trimmer should.
Following Video Shows How to Trim Your Nose Hair with Panasonic Nose Hair Trimmer
Things to Look for When Choosing A Nose Hair Trimmer
All nose hair trimmers seem to be the same. However, you may end up with a nice-looking, expensive model, which will hurt your nose and break down in a month. Here are a few things to check before buying.
- Versatility. If you need to take care of other facial hair besides your nose, consider a model that does more than just cut nose hair. Many models are created to cut nose hair, ear hair, eyebrows, beard, and mustache.
- Battery life. Most nose hair trimmers run on batteries. How long does one battery last? A good trimmer can work for at least 90 minutes from one AA battery.
- Design. Besides looking nice, a trimmer shouldn’t be too large so you can easily grip it. Pay attention to the weight as well. Heavy units are hard to wield. Don’t go for a corded trimmer. You don’t want to be dependent on a power plug.
- Price. Expensive nose trimmers have a big variety of features. Not all of them are useful. Meanwhile, they can make them heavier and harder to use.
- Built-in light. Some men believe that a built-in light can make the nose trimming job easier.
- Water resistance. A waterproof trimmer is usually more expensive. However, you can easily use it in the shower.
Tips For Using A Nose Hair Trimmer
- Always read the owner’s manual carefully before starting a hair trimming session. Otherwise, you may miss out on some functions.
- Use a mirror with built-in light and magnifying option when cutting your nose or ear hair.
- Always clean your nose before starting to use a trimmer.
- Turn the trimmer on after inserting it into the nose.
- Make sure the unit has fresh batteries before use. Bad batteries reduce speed and efficiency.
- Wait for the hair to grow slightly before trimming it again. This way the results will last longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do women have nose hair as well?
A: Women have nose hair. However, it’s not as thick and long as men’s. Most women never need to use a nose trimmer in their lives.
Q: Why should I buy a nose hair trimmer?
Besides keeping your facial hair in check, it helps you take care of your image with minimal effort.
Q: How long does a nose hair trimmer last?
High-quality nose hair trimmers are durable. Since you don’t use them too often and don’t apply too much pressure, some tools can last for decades.
Q: How often should I trim my nose hair?
It depends on how fast the hair grows. Some men cut the hair every 4 days. Others can wait a month between the trimmings.
Choosing an ideal hair trimmer is tough. We understood it after reviewing many different Panasonic nose and facial hair trimmers. We hope the above 5 models can help you make a fast choice of this irreplaceable tool. Let us know which one of them worked for you.