Neck Beard is a depreciatory word referring to ugly, overweight as well as misogynistic facial hair that grows on the chin going back to the neck. This kind of style is mainly allied with the hipster. Neck Beards does not include soul patch or even mustache.
How Neck beard evolved and got popular
Neckbeard has been in existence for a very long time. However, neckbeard comes into the limelight in 2003. This is a normal beard style like any other style. But, the big question is, does it suit you as an individual? There are many questions risen regarding whether this style is beautiful or ugly. This style also has been associated so much with Amish beard by Amish men.
Neckbeard is suitable for individuals who have diamond shaped head. Basically, Diamond face shape have extended chick born and as well as a narrow chin. Therefore, beard broadens the chin, thus balancing the face.
How to grow the neckbeard
Neckbeard is not a unique facial hairstyle. As a matter of fact, it is considered ugly by many women. A lot of mothers have expressed dissatisfaction with their boys shaving neck beard due to that fact that they can look really ugly and annoying sometimes! Still wanna grow it? Follow the below 5 steps.
- Grow your beards for at least 3 to 4 weeks.
- Wash and comb your beards to enable your facial hair to grow straight.
- Always apply recommended hair food on your beards; this will make your beard smooth as well as grow at the recommended rate.
- After your beards have grown to a reasonable size; make sure that you make an outline of your neck bears facial hairstyle prior to trimming.
- When trimming your beards makes sure that you follow the outline carefully.
How to trim neckbeards
Let’s start from somewhere. Neckbeard is an ordinary style like any other. What’s more, you need to be well informed to handle it. Enlisted below are tips on how to handle the neck bread:
- Before trimming your beards, you need to wash them to remove any debris.
- Prepare all your shaving equipment and place them at the right position.
- Apply shaving cream on all sides, leaving the bears on your chin as well as your neck.
- Shave your facial hair and leave the beards on your chin and neck only.
- Do not outline your beard style yourself.
- Always keep your facial hair clean and brushed.
Make sure that you wash your neckbeards on a daily basis with warm water to remove debris. Moist your skin on a daily basis to enhance quick growth. Moistening also helps in reducing itching of the skin.