An electric razor is a tricky part for women though it is the essential grooming tool for them. Now you face the tough question: what are the best electric razors on the market today? Get your free time and dive into the sea of thousands women’s electric razor reviews! Sounds scary? Thankfully, we’ve done the job for you.
Why Women Need Electric Razor?
Nowadays women also prefer shaving like men do.An electric razor is a time-saving equipment for women which has become very popular around the world. It is great for a quick shave and provides hair removal in an uncomplicated way.It has become an ideal tool for women.
Types Of Electric Razors
There are several types of electric razors for men and women. Choosing the right one depends on your personal needs and preferences. By knowing a little about each, you can make the right decision while choosing the razor.
- Rotary Shavers
These shavers are mostly used for men. They have several rotating heads. The razors are created for thick hair, which grows in different directions. However, they are not suitable for sensitive skin and can’t do the precise shaving.
- Foil Shavers
These shavers are popular among women. A foil layer which covers the blade allows the shaver to lift short hairs and cut them in a precise manner. Such shavers are safe since they prevent blade and skin contact. These shavers are suitable for large areas, such as legs and arms. They have a hard time following body curves.
These shavers are usually designed to deal with the peach fuzz on a woman’s face. They often come with heads to trim the eyebrows. These trimmers are less powerful than other types but can provide a good peach fuzz shave.
Today you can sit back and relax. All you need is to scan the below article with 5 top women’s electric razors. One of them is bound to suit your tastes. Our team of experts has been going through a variety of brands and types available on the market today. It took months to narrow down the choice. Here it is!
The Best Electric Razor for Women: Editor’s Top Pick
We tried hard checking out a variety of electric razor for women.We trust our editor to make the best choices. When we presented him with our top options, he chose:
Philips SatinShave Essential HP6306 Women’s Electric Shaver for Legs
Phillips is one of the brands we love, so it’s not surprising that one of its products became a winner. Philips SatinShave Essential HP6306 Women’s Electric Shaver for Legs is versatile, powerful, and high-quality.
Beardstyle Product Rating: 9.8 /10
Top 5 Women’s Electric Razors: Extensive & Useful Review
1. Philips SatinShave Essential HP6306 Women’s Electric Shaver for Legs
This is a compact and versatile electric shaver for legs and arms. It offers a safe and quick shave. The smooth and hypoallergenic foil prevents cuts, nicks, and irritation. The shaver can be used in the shower. It runs on 2 AA batteries and comes with a cleaning brush. This is a wonderful women’s electric shaver for travel.
2. Remington WSF4810 Women’s Travel Foil Shaver
This is a great electric shaver for women on the go. It’s compact and multipurpose. This is a foil shaver, which can catch all types of hair while preventing cuts. The angled head allows you to repeat the curves of your body, removing as many hairs as possible. The razor has 3 sharp shaving blades. It’s battery operated.
3. Finishing Touch Flawless Women’s Painless Hair Remover
This trimmer is designed to deal with facial hair, including lips, cheeks, and chin. You can also use it to remove hairs on other parts of the body, such as arms. The trimmer is battery-operated. It comes with a golden-plated design and a cleaning brush. The trimmer removes peach fuzz quickly and painlessly.
4. Braun Silk-épil 9 9-579 Women’s Epilator with Electric Razor
This product is a three-in-one option for women, who want to get rid of hair for a long time. It’s an epilator, a tweezer, and a razor all in one. It also comes with a facial brush, which removes makeup for better skin cleansing. The epilator can be used in the shower. It includes a shaver head and a trimmer cap.
5. Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer for Women
This women’s electric razor has a very sleek wand design, which makes it easy to carry around in the purse. It deals with all body hair but is mostly designed for the face. Extremely thin and sharp stainless steel blades do a great job trimming eyebrows and getting rid of cheek and chin hair. The razor has a pivoting head, which makes it easy to work on the hard-to-reach places.
Drag & Drop Product to Compare & Contrast Your Preferred Product
After doing several extensive women’s electric razors reviews, we decided to concur with our editor and choose Philips SatinShave Essential HP6306 Women’s Electric Shaver for Legs.
Things to Look for When Choosing A Women’s Electric Razor
- Choose the type, which is most suitable for your purposes. Depending on whether you want to trim the eyebrows or shave your whole body, you can pick anything from an epilator to a trimmer.
- Look for the key features to make your shaving process easier. Sometimes, electric shavers offer different speeds to adjust the shaving intensity in various areas. Some modes have a light to help you see if you’ve dealt with all the peach fuzz.
- Pay close attention to the design. The most beautiful razor is not necessarily the best one. You need to check how easy it is to handle, how large the actual working area is, and if it’s suitable for travel (if needed).
- Pivoting head is vital to getting a close shave. If the razor doesn’t have a pivoting head, its functionality is limited to the curve-less areas.
- Find out if you can use the shaver in the shower. The wet use allows you to catch the most hairs without irritating your skin. Dry use is suitable for fast shaves and traveling conditions but doesn’t always provide a clean result.
- Check out the way to clean your shaver. Many razors come with special cleaning brushes. Dry razors can’t be cleaned under the running water. So before buying a shaver, you need to understand how much time and effort it will take to clean it.
- Read reviews about the noise level of your razor. Many women don’t like loud razors which let everyone know they are shaving.
- Cordless shavers are usually less powerful than corded once; however, they are perfect for travel.
- Consider the number of attachments that come with a shaver. Depending on which areas you are planning to shave, the attachments may make a big difference.
Women Electric Razor Vs Men’s Electric Razor
Many people wonder if there is a difference between electric razors for women and men. They seem to execute the same functions so do you really need to buy two? Perhaps a couple can use the same shaver for the two of them? There are several differences between the razors, which may seem important to some people and weightless to others.
When it comes to the design, razors for women are radically different from men’s shavers. And we are not talking about them being pink vs blue. Women usually use these razors to shave larger areas, such as legs. That’s why the surface area of the razor’s shaving part is bigger. The shaver’s head is rounder to reach thin and short hairs.
Men’s shavers usually have smaller heads to fit the curves of the face. The blades are located closely together to deal with thicker hairs.
Even though it takes just as much money to create men’s and women’s electric shavers and all the products which come with them, such as shaving creams, razors for women are often much more expensive than razors for men. Why is that? Marketing specialists found that women are willing to pay more for such products than men are. Hence the price difference.
Tips for Using Electric Razors for Women
- Unless you are using a low-quality dry shaver, always wet your skin before shaving and use a small amount of shaving gel.
- Always clean your electric shaver after every use. Many shavers come with a special cleaning brush
- Rinse the skin well after using the shaver. Don’t forget to apply an aftershave and a lotion.
- If you are shaving hard-to-reach areas, such as bikini line, pull your skin taut to get the most hair shaved.
- Make sure to change the blades on time in order to avoid irritation and cuts.
- Trim very long hair with scissors first in order to get a closer shave (this is mostly required for the bikini area).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use an electric razor for bikini and armpits?
A: Most electric razors for women are designed with all body parts in mind. However, small trimmers usually don’t do a good job with thick hair.
Q: Should shaving with an electric razor hurt?
A: If you it hurts to shave, it means you are doing something wrong. Perhaps the blades are too dull or you are not placing the shaver correctly against the skin.
Q: Can an electric shaver replace a regular razor?
A: In most cases, an electric shaver can’t provide a closer shave than regular razors. However, the best ones get very close to perfection.
Q: Can I use men’s electric razor?
A: Yes, you can. However, electric razors for men usually have smaller heads, which are hard to use on large areas, such as legs.
Choosing a perfect women’s electric razor isn’t easy. We hope the above five options coupled with useful advice will help you find an ideal product for your needs. Let us know which one you have chosen.