Short Beard Styles
If you have chosen to grow a short beard, then you are faced with a huge number of choices. A short beard is much easier to grow than a long one, however, it will require much more time to keep it intact. When choosing a short beard, you must consider your face type and hair color. There are some options you can browse before making the right choice.
Here are just some short beard types you can consider:
- Medium stubble
- Long stubble
- Van Dyke
- Extended goatee
- Mutton Chops
- Friendly mutton chops
Each one has its own specific look and each needs special daily care. Think about your face type and imagine how each of these beards will look on your face. Are you ready for the daily hardships? If not, you should forget about a short beard. If you don’t make an effort to keep it neat, the result will be a complete disaster.
No matter what type of beard you choose, you need to learn how to shape it. Here are some shaping tips for men with short beards:
- Use the trimmer to carefully cut your facial hair. Use the head which will make your beard about 3-5 mm long. Don’t forget to shave your neck!
- When your beard reaches 5 – 12 mm (the length will vary depending on the hair color. Shorter for dark and thick hair and longer for lighter and finer hair), shape your beard and trim it again using the same head. If you really don’t want to make it short, use one of the longer heads at first. You can always make the beard shorter later.
- Pay special attention to the mustache. It should be trimmed very neatly.
- All the stray hair around your beard must be shaved off completely.
- Trimming your short beard daily is compulsory. Otherwise, it will lose the neat look faster than you think.